July 27, 2021
With the easing of Victorian Government restrictions Casey ARC will reopen on Wednesday 28 July from 5.30am.
In line with Victorian Government requirements, we will have COVID Check-In Marshalls at our centre entrance as part of new restrictions. Masks must be worn at all times unless out of breath, puffing or swimming. We ask for your patience and cooperation with our staff, who do not make the rules, but are trying to keep everyone safe.
The following information will apply to all services at Casey ARC from Wednesday, 28 July and will continue to be updated as capacity limits are increased:
- Venue capacity: 100 patrons per space, with a maximum of 10 people per group.
- Memberships: All memberships will be reinstated from Wednesday 28 July.
- Aquatics Area (including 50m pool, program pool & toddler pool): Open daily, with no limit on length of stay. Bookings not required. Wave pool closed until further notice.
- Spa: Open. Density limits apply. Maximum 15 minutes usage if another patron is waiting.
- Sauna & Steam Room: Open. Density limits apply. Maximum 2 patrons in either sauna or steam room. Maximum 15 minutes usage if another patron is waiting.
- Gym: Open during operating hours, with no limit on length of stay. Bookings not required. 24/7 access currently not available due to the Government requirement of a Covidsafe Marshall to be onsite at all times.
- Group fitness: Open with a maximum of 10 people per class. Bookings encouraged to avoid disappointment. Bookings for these classes can be made in centre or by calling 03 9705 5000 during open hours.
- Childcare: Reopens on Thursday 29 July.
- Swimming Lessons: Information regarding all swim lessons will be sent out to all swim lesson families.