To the extent permitted by law the YMCA and the City of Casey reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or evict them for any reason including if a person appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
NOTE: YMCA Berwick Leisure Centre is committed to the Safeguarding of Children and Young People. All employees, volunteers and contractors are required to create and maintain a safe culture for children and young people.
For the safety and comfort of all users of this Leisure Centre please observe the prohibition and general warnings.
By entering these premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry):
- You need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to use the facility and participate on programs.
- Proof of vaccination (COVID-19 vaccination certificate) will be required upon entry. This can be a digital certificate, a printed copy of the digital certificate (with photo ID) or a medical exemption certificate.
- You must use your phone to scan in using the QR code at the entrance as part of the State Government’s requirements, and we recommend, where possible, that users attempt to stay 1.5 metres apart when inside the Centre. Masks must be worn indoors unless actively exercising. There are currently density quotas in place for Casey ARC, which will be actively monitored by staff. Restrictions may change at short notice and we will promote these throughout the Centre as well as through our website and Facebook page.
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent/guardian 16 years or over in the centre at all times.
- You must not bring any alcohol, drugs, weapons, glass or other breakable objects onto the premises.
- General rough play or unsociable behaviour is not permitted due to safety concerns.
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times; failure to do so may result in eviction from the centre.
- You must not bring any animals other than a Guide/Assistance Dog onto the premises.
- You must not behave in a way which:
- Is disrespectful, interferes with the enjoyment of the premises, endangers or causes injury to other patrons; or
- Obstructs or otherwise prevents YMCA or City of Casey staff from performing their work; or
- Causes damage to the premises or any property.
- You must not leave your personal property unattended other than in a secured locker.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither the YMCA nor the City of Casey accepts liability for any loss or damage to your personal property on the premises.
- Due to the depth of pools diving is not permitted.
- Management welcomes the capturing of your magic moments on camera or video, however privacy of others must be respected. The use of cameras and video cameras at this venue is conditional upon the following;
- You must have all relevant individuals consent to take and use images.
- It is illegal to broadcast or publish images without consent.
- Under no circumstances are cameras, video cameras or mobile devices to be used in change room/ toilet areas.
- The User/Hirer must indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless the City Of Casey and Berwick Leisure Centre Management from and against all actions, claims, penalties, demands, costs, expenses or damage in any way related to any act or omission of the Berwick Leisure Centre Management or of any person acting on the behalf of the Berwick Leisure Centre Management in respect to the use of services and facilities of the Centre.
- Failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry may result in you being refused entry to, or evicted from the premises and any membership you have suspended or cancelled.
- To the extent permitted by law the YMCA and the City of Casey reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or evict them for any reason including if a person appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- CCTV in operation throughout facility.
- Please take note of area specific conditions of entry throughout the facility.